Privacy protection for Users of the Software Mind and Ailleron website is of key importance to us and therefore we provide the rules and manner of collecting, processing and storing information on Users.
Users are entitled to use the Software Mind and Ailleron website without revealing their personal data. However, Software Mind and Ailleron needs the information from Users in order to be able to correspond with them, provide them with access to validated documents and execute the subscription function. If a User places a request for a product, service or marketing materials, or expects call-back response via the Internet, Software Mind and Ailleron uses his or her personal data submitted for these purposes.
Personal data contained in Internet forms as well as Users’ other data collected by Software Mind and Ailleron are processed in conformity with the scope of the consent given by the User and Polish legal regulations, particularly in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of July 29, 1997 (Journal of Law No. 133, item 883 with later amendments) and the Act of July 18, 2002 on electronically Provided Services (Journal of Law No. 144, item 1204).
Each visit of a user visiting Software Mind and Ailleron websites is automatically registered in the server in the so-called system logs. Data saved in this way includes, among other things, date, time of the visit and the IP address. Data from the system logs are used only for purposes of server administration and for managing statistics of website visits.
• to authenticate of people using the services offered by the website,
• to personalize offered services,
• to track how users use the site services,
• to target ads to you on other websites.
Cookies are not used for processing or storing personal details, they cannot be used for direct identification of a user, they do not change users browser options or device configuration.
Then in the next section of the notice we link out to the industry opt-out sites described above.
You can disable cookies on your web browser.
The User can independently determine and modify browser settings so that they will not accept any cookies. It may be possible to set your browser to not accept cookies and ask for Users consent before each cookie used. This gives the User control over what is set on their device, however this has the drawback of slowing down the user’s browsing experience.
You can opt-out of receiving targeted ads served by us or other advertising companies:
• You may use the NAI opt out tool here, which will allow you to opt out of seeing targeted ads from us and from other NAI approved member companies.
• We also comply with the Self-Regulatory Principles for Online Behavioral Advertising as managed by the Digital Advertising Alliance (DAA). You may opt out of receiving targeted ads from other companies that perform ad targeting services, including some that we may work with as Advertising Partners via the DAA website here.
• We also adhere to the European Interactive Advertising Digital Alliance (EDAA) guidelines for online advertising and you may opt out via their Your Online Choices website.
Please note that when using the ad industry opt-out tools described above
• If you opt-out we may still collect some data about your online activity for operational purposes (such as fraud prevention) but it won't be used by us for the purpose of targeting ads to you.
• If you use multiple browsers or devices you may need to execute this opt out on each browser or device.
• Other ad companies’ opt-outs may function differently than our opt-out.
• You can opt-out of our tracking your online activity for targeted advertising purposes (Do Not Track): We respond to “do not track” or “DNT” signals sent from your browser. If the website of one of our Advertisers receives a DNT signal, during that visit, we will not link data we collect to your browser identifier so that new data collected about you will not be used by us for targeted advertising purposes, but older data collected about you may still be used.
Every User who has filled in the registration form or made his or her personal data accessible to Software Mind and Ailleron, is provided with access to his or her data in order to verify, modify or delete them.
Links to other websites
The Software Mind and Ailleron website may contain links to other websites. Software Mind and Ailleron bears no liability for privacy protection procedures and the contents of the other websites
Please send your inquiries about the above information on privacy protection, terms and conditions of using the website or contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
The administrator of the website https://softwaremind.com (hereinafter: "Software Mind") is Ailleron S.A. with headquarters in Krakow, address: ul. Życzkowskiego 20, entered in the register of entrepreneurs kept by the District Court for Kraków; XI Economic Department of the National Court Register under the number KRS 0000385276 (hereinafter: "Ailleron").
The Collector of Personal Data:
Ailleron processes personal data of users who complete the contact form available on the Sofware Mind webstie.
Categories of personal data:
Categories of data processed in connection with sending a request via the contact form: name, surname, e-mail address, phone number
The purpose of personal data processing:
Personal data is processed in order to answer the inquiry addressed in the contact form and possibly prove You with commercial information form Ailleron.
The basis for the processing of personal data:
Personal data is processed on the basis of the consent given by the user.
Sharing personal data:
Recipients of personal data are the following categories of entities:
• entities providing IT services to Ailleron,
• entities providing clients service to Ailleron,
• entities from Ailleron capital group,
Personal data will not be transferred to a third country (outside the European Economic Area) or an international organization.
Information on the possibilities of obtaining a copy of the data or on the place where the data is made available:
A copy of the data can be obtained from Ailleron by sending an e-mail to: email@example.com
The period of data processing:
The period of personal data processing is 3 years from the date of consent.
Information on the rights of the data subject:
The data subject has the following rights:
• for the right to request access to personal data from Ailleron, rectification, deletion or limitation of processing,
• for the right to object to the processing,
• for the right to transfer data,
• for the right to withdraw consent at any time without affecting the lawfulness of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal,
• for the right to lodge a complaint with the supervisory body.
In order to exercise the rights in question, the user contacts the Ailleron by e-mail to the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Withdrawal of consent to the processing of personal data by the user does not affect the legality of the processing, which was made on the basis of consent before its withdrawal.
The obligation to provide personal data:
Providing personal data in the contact form is voluntary, however, in the part including the e-mail address necessary to obtain a response to the request.
Information about automated decision making:
The data will not be used for automated decision making, including profiling.